The First step to become a Professional Management Accountant after A/L Examination
Diploma in Accounting and Business Studies course from The Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka, (CMA)
- Lectures will be online, hybrid, or conducted by registered CMA Educational Institutes
- Lectures and Exams can be done in Sinhala / English / Tamil
- Computer Based Testing (CBT) will be applicable for all exams.
- One-year time period
- Middle-level qualification of Certified Accounting Business Manager (CABM) at Diploma Level Accredited by TVEC NVQ Level 06 National Higher Diploma in Accounting
- After the completion of the Diploma, you can continue further to be Professional Management Accountant
- After completion of all levels and three years of working experience, you can obtain Membership in CMA (ACMA/FCMA)
What is CMA SL?
- The National Professional Management Accounting Institute in Sri Lanka is incorporated by an Act of Parliament
- A Non-University Tertiary Educational Institution providing Professional Management Accountants in Sri Lanka
- A Member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) the Global Body for the Accounting Profession
- Set up with the technical assistance of CMA Canada now CPA Canada in 1999
Entry Requirements – 03 Passes in G.C.E. A/L Examination